We successfully concluded the 14th IEEE International Conference on Communications, Control, and Computing Technologies for Smart Grids 2023 in Glasgow, UK. We are pleased to acknowledge the outstanding papers and students in our community. The technical committee has recognized two best paper awards from the 150 main track submissions, and big congratulations to the winners:
- "Electrolyzer Scheduling for Nordic FCR Services" by Marco Saretta, Enrica Raheli, and Jalal Kazempour from DTU - Technical University of Denmark.
- "Equitable Dynamic Electricity Pricing through Implicitly Constrained Dual and Subgradient Methods" by E Balogun, S Martin, A Degleris, and Ram Rajagopal from Stanford University.
We have also granted three IEEE Comsoc travel grants, and we extend our congratulations to the recipients:
- Jie Liu from The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen.
- Jin-Xian Liu from National Taiwan University of Science and Technology.
- Afroz Mokarim from the University of Genoa.
Next year, the conference will be organised by the University of Oslo, Norway. Please check the website for key dates and call for papers/tutorials/workshops.